How to Bet on Esports?
Betting on esports can be as tricky as the games in the esports itself. Here are a few simple steps following which you too can become a pro in esports betting.
- The first thing to decide is the game that you are going to bet on. There are hundreds of games that are played in the arena of esports. You must first have to decide on your type of game. If you are a fan of FPS games then the CS: GO betting would be the right option for you, however, you being a MOBA games fan, DOTA2 and Lol types of bettings will be more suitable for you.
- The second thing that you have to keep in mind is the market for esports betting. There are many markets such as money line in which you simply have to pick the winner, handicap in which the bookmaker balances both the higher and lower rank sides and many more. That is why picking your online casino where you will bet on Esports is most important. Grisbi-Casino site can help you with that, with their excellent guides for betting on online games and their reviews of the best Canadian and international casinos.
Most Popular Games for Esports Betting
- DOTA 2: this multiplayer online battle arena game was first released on July 2013by valve corporation and ever since winning hearts. It is the suitable successor of the very popular community game Defense of the Ancients, which came as a mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne by the Blizzard.
- CS Go: counterstrike global offensive first came in august 2012 as a multiplayer first-person shooter game. It is a strategy based action game where the players get to choose a character of his choice. If other than eSports betting, you also enjoy playing online casino games, have a look at inthagame.com and learn how to keep your winnings when taking advantage of different types of no deposit bonuses.
- Lol: leagues of legends is another MOBA game that came in 2009 by the Riot games. it was very much inspired by the Warcraft III series.
- Overwatch: this is another first-person shooter game that has to play in a team, unlike the other games. therefore the game calls for involvement as well as coordination and cooperation.
Tips for Esports Betting
Here are some important tips and odds that will take you a long way in the realm of esports betting:
- esports betting demands a lot of neverending research, so before you get into the betting do a lot of research on the games, players and other things and continue doing so.
- When you choose sites for betting, make sure it is reliable and reputed. Choosing the right platform is half the battle won.
- Start with a small amount and always have a fixed budget for betting, otherwise, your account might get empty even before you get to know.
- Try betting on shorter odds. The long odds that are made throughout the game is a suitable choice for the bettors with long term experience. Beginners are recommended to stay away from any such temptation.
- Lastly, it is important to figure out when to stop exactly during betting. Do not go with the flow.
Online Casino Sites That Offer Esport Betting
Here are some of the best sites where you can try betting on esports:
- Pinnacle sportsbook: the leading sportsbooks of USA since 1998.
- 888 sports: the sites have been in service since 2008
- Paddy power: this Irish bookmaker is as old as 1988
- William hill: this is a London based bookmaker
- Betfair: headquartered in London.
Other than this esports betting can also be done through the legal online casino sites. The online casino sites offer a casino bonus in the form of no deposit casino bonus which can be used to place the bets for free and win real money. Pop over to this website to see what we are talking about. This site is a great place to start if you are looking for good online casinos with lots of betting and game options.